Saturday, January 14, 2012

Purple Glitz


I hope you enjoyed this New Year's Eve (or whatever occasion you want to wear this look for) tutorial! *For the Opal Glitter, it's just super fine glitter that's slightly silver/blue-ish on certain angles of the light. And gosh, why does it smoosh together? when I edit it, I make it so that everything is stated ..without being smooshed! -__- I will have to figure that out... in 2012! haha :P But I think you all get the gist of what I'm saying, right? Yes you do! :) ------- Products used (not in order): - Amazing Cosmetics' Amazing Concealer (Light Golden) - Maybelline Falsies Volume Express Mascara - Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick (Just Enough Buff) - Rimmel London Stay Glossy Lipgloss (NonStop Glamour) - NYC Smooth Skin Sunny Bronzer (Sunny) - ELF Blush (Blushing Rose) - Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder (Silky Beige) - Aveeno Tinted Moisturizer (Fair to Light) - Too Faced Glitter Glue - Tarina Tarantino Cosmetic Glitter (Opal) - ELF lashes..cut, so it's only the outer half..or third that I am using. ------- What I am wearing... - Makeup: in the tutorial :P - Nails: ELF's Champange (the pinky color) & ELF's Lilac (purple color) with SinfulColor's Queen of Beauty (glitter) - Ring: Bow Ring from Charlotte Russe - Top: Cream colored 3/4 sleeve shirt from GAP ------- Disclaimer: All of these products mentioned & used were 100% my honest opinion and were all purchased by me! ..except for the samples of Too Faced Glitter Glue and Tarina Tarantino Cosmetic Glitter--they ...

Recipe Sprouted Grain Bread Right Now Last Minute Belkin F5d7234 Swiss Pocket Watches Fast




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links